July 20, 2012

April Dinner Menu

We were gone 1/3 of the month of April, but I guess I cooked a lot anyway...  It honestly was not the best month of dinners we've ever had.  I tried a lot of new Pinterest Recipes that weren't very good... Only two of them would I even make again (I marked them with a red asterisk).  There were two other recipes that were good, but I probably won't make again (Veg. Quinoa Chili, Orange Chix.).  There won't be a dinner menu posted for May or June, and most of July, because my pregnancy made me want to throw up just looking at the menu board in our kitchen...

The recipes (not necessarily in the order we ate them): An asterisk means it was a new recipe.

Ravioli
Chicken Stuffed Peppers
*Chicken Enchilada Soup
Smoked Sausage Hoagies
Chicken Pasta Salad
*Pot Roast
*Monterey Chicken
*Vegetarian Quinoa Chili
*Chicken Quinoa Stew with *Sweet Potato Rolls
*Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
*Orange Chicken
*Pasta Pie
Sauerbraten
*Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti
Crock Pot Lasagna
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...