April 25, 2012

Three Packet Pot Roast



I found this recipe on Pinterest.  The link to it is HERE

It smelled really great while cooking.  The flavor of the sauce was super yummy.  I overcooked my pot roast a little though, because I forgot to check on it...  I later saw my uncle go dip his rolls in the leftover juices that the roast cooked in, so he must have thought it was pretty yummy too.  Super simple!




Three Packet Pot Roast Recipe

Brown Gravy Packet (I always buy the lower sodium ones)
Zesty Italian Dressing Packet
Ranch Dressing Packet
1-2 lb beef roast
1/2 c. water

Mix packets together rub over and pour over roast.  Add water.  Cook in crock pot.  About 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low - depending on your crock pot. 

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...