April 23, 2012

March Menu

My last post on menu planning I didn't tell you how I plan my side dishes.  I plan my meals a month at a time, but I don't plan my sides.  Basically, I plan my sides as to what is on sale that week at the grocery stores.  If broccoli is on sale, that is going to be our side, etc. etc. Same with fruit. I try to make my sides be fresh foods, and buy accordingly as to what is on sale.  I indicate new recipes below with an asterick. 

My March Dinner Menu

Spaghetti and *Meatballs
Brown beans/Cornbread
*Grilled Chicken with white BBQ sauce (gross)
*Veggie Macaroni and Cheese (just alright...)
*Black Bean Soup
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
Smoked Sausage Hoagies
*Stuffed Chicken Marsala
*Spicy Sausage Pepper Rotini
Shepard's Pie
*Mini Corn Dogs (gross)
Chili
Fish Sticks
BBQ Chicken Salad
Chicken Lasagna
*Polynesian Pork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...