I love the meatball recipe I have already, but I am never opposed to trying a new recipe for anything. You never know what your new favorite could be!!!
I cut this recipe out eons ago, but I found it online for you HERE.
These meatballs are sooooo good! We had them with spaghetti, but I'm going to make them again to have for meatball subs, and I'm going to use the meat mixture for hamburgers when we start grilling again. They were so good, my son asked to have them for his birthday - in October!
This recipe made 40 meatballs, and my family of five ate every single one of them! For reals.
MINI MEATBALL RECIPE
* 1 pound lean ground beef (I'm going to try turkey too!)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape mixture into 40 meatballs.
- Arrange in a single layer on a rack on top of a baking sheet. (I thought I wouldn't have to use a rack because my meat was so lean, but I should have I guess because the bacon adds a little fat to them.)
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
- These are great to freeze too! You can flash freeze them raw and then cook later or even freeze them cooked.