October 23, 2013

Pink Ombre Flower Arrangement


Pin It

So, I found this flower arrangement on Pinterest, but I didn't want to spend that much money on a flower arrangement, so I tried to recreate a tiny version of it with just carnations.  



I've done this for other flower arrangements before (like HERE), and it is so super easy. 

1.  Take the container you are going to use and put some water in it.  
2.  Then make a grid out of tape (or chicken wire, whatever).  I used scotch tape, but really tiny strips of duct tape would be stronger.  


3.  Put flowers in openings in grid.  You may need more than one flower in each grid to make your flowers close together.


4.  Place your arrangement on your table and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...