November 4, 2014

Homemade Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears

One of the things I miss about Utah is the availability of Chocolate covered cinnamon bears! It's the little things...

I have found in the gourmet food section at Tj Maxx, Marshalls, and Ross that they have cinnamon bears sometimes.  So, I was craving them this summer and decided to make some when I saw these cinnamon bears at Ross!














We melted some milk chocolate and used toothpicks in the back of the bears to dip and then tap the excess chocolate off. It took some practice to get them off the toothpicks and onto the wax paper just right without making a mess.


We eventually got really lazy and didn't care about making them pretty.  I won't admit to the amount of these that I consumed in one sitting either... But it was a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...