November 25, 2014

Toiletry Travel Bag

We like to get away as many weekends as possible in the summer (and fall, and winter, and spring...).  Every weekend I was packing up everyone's toiletries, and a few years ago I thought I should put together a toiletry bag for my whole family that stays packed and that I wouldn't have to unpack. I could pack one bag with everyone's toothbrushes, toothpaste, soaps, etc. and could refill what I need to refill when we get home from a trip, put it under the vanity, and the next weekend we leave, just grab it and be done! Perfect! Why did it take me two years to do this?!?!

I just used one of the bags I had (one of those free gifts from the hospital when I had one of my babies) and filled it with my razor, my soap, my shampoo, conditioner, the kid's soaps, everyone's toothbrushes, etc.  I love that it is one of those hanging bags because I can hang it on the towel rod in a hotel bathroom and leave it there for our whole visit.  We don't have to search bags for different items - it's all in one place!!

It was so nice to finally travel with this, this past summer!

AND  it's still packed waiting to be used at Christmas!  Yay!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...