My nine year old son totally gets the credit for this recipe. We were in the baking supply aisle at the grocery store and Trevan picked up the Oreo Pudding and said, "Hey! We should try and make cookies out of this!" So, I let him put a few boxes in the shopping cart.
A few weeks later his cookies are born! I just changed up my sister-in-law's fabulous cookie recipe and they came out great!
Seriously, they come out perfectly guys! No flat cookies here! Perfectly shaped, yummy cookies!
Cookies 'n Cream Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
1 c. butter
1/4 c. white sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 pkg. Oreo Instant Pudding (4.2 oz.)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/4 c. flour (Though, next time I will try only 2 cups of flour....)
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Beat butter with sugars and pudding until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla and eggs and beat until well blended.
3. Gradually add flour, baking soda, and baking powder and mix until well blended.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Use cookie scoop to place 1-2 inch balls onto greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 9-10 minutes for soft cookies. For crispier cookies let edges get brown a few minutes longer. These are better softer... 9 minutes on the nose!