December 16, 2013

Greenery Wreath

Pin It

I walked into the florist shop last week and asked if they had any myrtle.  The lady said, "What is myrtle???"  I was confused...  A few moments later I was inside her cooler telling her the name of the greenery in it.  As I left, the owner of the floral shop said, "Don't go telling people that we don't know what we're doing."  I gave a courtesy laugh, and in my head I thought, "You DON'T know what you're doing!"

It was pretty funny, but I came away with some myrtle and I made this wreath for $3.20.  I already had the velvet ribbon so that is not included in the cost.


I turned the greenery above into the wreath below. 


Honestly, it didn't work how I thought it would, so it was a little more complicated than I thought it would be, but the end result was the same! 

Love!

p.s. My nine year old called this a "Moaning Myrtle" wreath... Harry Potter anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...