March 2, 2013

February Meals

Visitors to my house in the month of January laughed when they saw my meal planning white board in my kitchen still had November's meals listed...  We ate in December and January, but having a baby tends to throw one off schedule... 

As I erased last month's menu from my white board and planned my meals for this month, I really wish there were more days in the month to try more recipes... 

So, this past month I made the following meals.  We didn't eat out, and a few of these items I made a lot of to have leftovers.  The asterick denotes a new recipe.  Some of these meals I've linked a recipe to if there is one online that I used.

Chili
Ham & Rolls
Brunswick Stew
Chicken Enchiladas
*Pork Chops
*Cilantro Lime Chicken
Brown beans and cornbread
*Pork Chops & Scalloped potatoes
BBQ Ribs
Chicken Parmesan
*Sausage Potato Bake
Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
Corn Chowder
*Sausage Pasta Bake
Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...