September 21, 2012

Camp Summer Fun

This summer I really wanted to do activities with my kids and I thought if I paired up with another mom then I would be more likely to do it...  :) 
 
So, my friend and I took turns with our kids once a week to do "Camp Summer Fun."  I wish we could have done it more, but due to traveling and stuff we only did it a handful of times. 
 
I totally used ideas from Pinterest!  I have a 'Must keep kids busy' board on Pinterest (you can see it HERE), and I used it! 
 
I took this idea from this site, but changed it by dying butter with food coloring and letting the kids paint bread, then I made grilled cheese sandwhiches with it.  The kids loved it.  
 


I thought it would be fun for the kids to make their own t-shirts when I saw this idea on Pinterest.  You do it by using sandpaper!!!!  So cool. 

 
 
I also did these things from Pinterest too, but didn't take any pictures:
 
 
I love that Pinterest helped me entertain the kids this summer! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...