February 4, 2011

Felt Valentine Garland


I wanted to make a felt heart garland for Valentine's Day last year, and like everything else in my life, never got around to it.

I had planned on making some this year, but then decided I wanted to make something different. Though, still I may make one next year...

I was perusing the Valentine isle at Hobby Lobby, and came across these little babies, and knew my garland would be made! It was actually a hard decision to narrow down to these, because they had A LOT of cute options. Felt already cut out! So simple! So cheap! So perfect! They were 30% off of 1.99, and my garland only took two bags!


I threaded my needle with fishing wire, and just took my needle through the sides and middle of the felt top of the heart. So easy!


This garland was made in a matter of minutes! So easy! I love quick projects!!


I still haven't decorated the mantle yet... but the garland sure is cute!!



Did you even notice the new wall color?
We painted over the orange! Posts on paint to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...