January 26, 2010

Valentine's Day Cards

I've been cleaning out boxes in my garage and I found a Valentine one of my college roommates gave me back in the day:


If Etsy were around back then, she could have gotten me this:

found here

I love cards! Here is a fun selection I found online:

found here

found here

found here

My friend Becky needs this one:
found here
(This store also does custom orders, so you can fill in the, I Love You More Than ___ part.)

Here's an idea for you. Instead of you and your significant other buying each other a Valentine card, make a date of it. Go to a store and read Valentine's day cards together. Pick out one's you would buy for the other one, and just have them read the card right there in the store. If you're like me and my husband, we can never buy just one anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...