October 12, 2015

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies

Pin It

We are here today to celebrate the marriage between pumpkin and semi sweet chocolate chips!!!  The most delightful marriage ever!  Yummm! 

So, I have an awesome pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe already (RECIPE HERE), but when I walked past a display of pumpkin products in the grocery store something caught my eye and I literally back pedaled to take a closer look at the little box of pumpkin spice jello pudding.  I knew I had to try it in my chocolate chip cookie recipe like I did with these cookies and cream pudding a while ago (RECIPE HERE). 

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are easy to make already, but with a box of pumpkin pudding, even easier!  Not everyone has a crazy amount of pumpkin stocked in their freezer like me (Remember THIS???), so this is a great alternative! 

Seriously, guys, these are delicious!!!   I need to go stock up on this pudding because its a limited release!! 

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookie Recipe

1 c. butter
1/4 c. white sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 pkg. Pumpkin Spice Jello Instant Pudding
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2.  Beat butter with sugars and pudding until smooth and creamy.  Add vanilla and eggs and beat until well blended.
3.  Gradually add flour and baking soda, and mix until well blended.
4.  Stir in chocolate chips.
5.  Use cookie scoop to place 1-2 inch balls onto greased cookie sheet.
6.  Bake for 9-10 minutes for soft cookies.  For crispier cookies let edges get brown a few minutes longer.
7.  Enjoy!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...