November 17, 2013

Coconut Milk Mint Chocolate Ice Cream

Pin It

Here is a healthier alternative to chocolate ice cream!

Remember how I love making my own egg nog ice cream from already prepared egg nogg?  You can just do the same with Coconut Milk!

Just pour your Mint Chocolate Coconut Milk into your ice cream maker and turn it on!  In about thirty minutes you have some ice cream!!!  If you turn it off sooner you have a shake - you choose!

This is not creamy like ice cream it is more of an ice-y consistency like a soft serve or something.

I don't buy chocolate milk for my kids, but I was so impressed with this So Delicious Coconut Milk, and the sugar content was only 6 grams that I would totally buy this for my kids to drink!!  (Not to replace their milk, but for sometimes!)  It has the same amount of sugar as regular milk, but cows milk has more protein.

You could definitely consider this ice cream a "healthy (ier) treat!"

The container says this is a limited edition, but I hear the regular chocolate coconut milk is super yummy too!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...