November 6, 2010

Cupcake Ghosts


I had always wanted to try making these. I had some left over fondant from a cake I made and thought I would give it a try. So easy! But, honestly, not really worth the effort! I personally have never been a fan of fondant, but then I made my own from scratch, and I find it pretty tasty. It just tastes like marshmallows. Though, any fondant that has coloring in it, is pretty nasty.

So, I made some brownies and baked them in miniature cupcake pans.

Put a little bit of icing on top of the brownie to glue the marshmallow on.


Rolled out my fondant, cut a circle, and draped it over the marshmallow.


I dyed some of my icing black for the eyes and mouth.


They are totally fun, but that's a lot of fondant with just a little brownie bite... I don't really think it's worth the effort...

But, next year I think I'll make a whole cake like this!!! Now, that will be fun and a great centerpiece for a Halloween treat table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...