October 21, 2015

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Pin It

When my niece was visiting last year she made her famous peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for us and I've been making them ever since!  Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are my favorite and I've always made my mom's recipe, except part of my mom's recipe isn't really a recipe - you add as much honey as looks right, etc.  Haha!  They were always delicious but it's easier for me to open up my nieces recipe and make them, than hunt for the outline of my mom's recipe!  Here it is!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

1/2 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. sugar
1/3 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips

Cream together butter and sugars.  Beat in peanut butter, egg, and vanilla.  Combine flour, baking soda, and salt and blend into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.  Cool 1 minute before removing to wire rack. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...