January 11, 2014

Meal in a Pumpkin

I'm going to try and wrap up all my unpublished posts from 2013 before the month is out... I just came across this one.


On Halloween night, I tried to be festive and made our annual dinner in a pumpkin with apple cider to drink, and my kids wouldn't touch it!  They have eaten it before, but that night it was a no go!


The photo of the meal in a pumpkin was much prettier this particular year...  HERE


I don't really have a recipe for this I just add the following things into a cleaned out pumpkin and bake it in a pumpkin at 350 until the pumpkin forks done like a baked potato.

1 lb. of ground beef
cooked rice
Worcestershire sauce
Salt
Pepper
Cream of Mushroom Soup (This year I made mine from scratch!)


I even scrape the pumpkin out and eat it with the filling!  Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...