May 21, 2012

Complaining for a minute

So, I just saw a tutorial on Pinterest that was the same exact tutorial I've seen on Pinterest by another person.  Funny thing is,  both people claim to have come up with it themselves.   Amazing!  Same exact pictures, but different colors!  It's crazy that two people could come up with the same exact thing AND instructions! 

Whatever.  One of them is totally copying the other, I'm pretty sure which one... 

This is one of my pet peeves.  If I'm copying an idea, I like to give credit where credit is due. 

When I search for copy cat recipes you would not believe how often I come across the EXACT SAME recipe, and each person claimed to have come up with it on their own.  Once again, whatever.  People are so lame. 

Lack of integrity really bugs me. 

That's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...