November 23, 2010

Ooey-Gooey Pumpkin Butter Cake


My sister in law, Cheryl, made a yummy dessert last year, and shared the recipe with me; it's from Paula Dean. It was a German Chocolate Butter Cake. It was sooo yummy. There were other variations that you could do with it as well, one of them being pumpkin. I made the pumpkin recipe yesterday. It was good, but I like the German Chocolate recipe better!!

This recipe uses a cake mix as one ingredient for the crust. I'm all about cooking from scratch, but I have a few great recipes where some ingredients are pre-made from a box. So, this is my first Boost from a Box recipe that I'm sharing with you. It's nice to be able to cut out a step in cooking sometimes!!

German Chocolate Recipe found HERE.

Pumpkin Recipe found HERE.

(I did cut out 2 Tablespoons of butter from the filling, you might even be able to get away with cutting out more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...