March 18, 2010

Bread Dipping Spices



This is one of my favorite things I meant to include in my Gourmet Gift Basket Picks Post, but I forgot.

I love using these bread dipping spices. They are so multi-purpose, and perfect for when I feel like being a lazy cook. We love all the options we have when we are dipping our bread in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I usually get a few dipping bowls and we have a few of the seasonings. I also use them to season vegetables or potatoes combined with olive oil to roast in the oven. So simple, and so yummy! When I cook chicken and I don't feel like thinking about how I want to season it, I just grab my dipping seasoning container, choose a flavor combination, and sprinkle away. You can also use it to marinate your meat.

Anyway, totally one of my favorite things. There are different brands, you could buy one here (which is the kind I have now). I usually buy them at Home Goods, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls. They also sell them at Sur La Table and Williams Sonoma, but they are a bit pricier there.

Season away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...