1. Lindt Lindor Truffles - I love the white chocolate ones!
2. Jose Madrid Salsa - I discovered this at a craft show three of four years ago, and it is only available in some specialty stores in the east, but you can order it online. I ordered John a large box one year for Christmas. Our favorites are the mango, strawberry, and raspberry salsas; trust me you could eat a whole jar!
4. Hickory Farms Melt Away Mints - Holy Cow I love these things.
5. Stephens Gourmet Hot Cocoa - One of the things I miss from Utah. By far the best hot chocolate ever.
6. Williams Sonoma's Peppermint Bark - Oh so good.
How to eat a Tim Tam:
1. Take a small bite off of each end.
2. Put one end in your hot chocolate, the other end in your mouth.
3. Use the Tim Tam as a straw to suck your hot chocolate through.
4. The inside of the Tim Tam melts - and you devour the soft, yummy goodness!
8. Arnotts Mint Slice Cookies - If you like Girl Scout Thin Mints - these will ROCK your world! You can eat these like a Tim Tam with hot chocolate, but the mint filling doesn't melt like the biscuit part, so I like them just by themselves. Also available at World Market stores.
Customize your gift basket to the person/people you are giving it to. If there is a candy or food you know that they like, add it to your basket. I like to add some home made treats to my baskets; spice mixes, wassail spice packets, etc. - whatever your specialty treat is.
Food gift baskets are great gifts to give when you have no idea what to give a person. Most everyone likes to eat yummy treats!