July 27, 2014

Birthday Cake Milkshake


It doesn't even have to technically be your birthday to make this shake!!

I just figured while I'm on the roll of blogging seriously unhealthy foods, I might as well publish this post from early in June...

We had bought the Birthday Cake Oreos and decided to make a milk shake, and while looking at the ice cream selection at the grocery store I saw the Birthday Cake ice cream and knew it was meant to be.

My nephew was here visiting and as he drank his milkshake, he said something like, "I can feel myself getting diabetes."

If you like cake batter anything, you'll like this shake! 

Just added some milk and gave it a good twirl in the good ol' magic bullet.






Once again... You're welcome and I'm sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...