March 6, 2012

Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies



Remember?  Tuesdays are dedicated to my love affair with Pinterest.  Here's one of the latest recipes I tried that I thought was quite tasty!!!!!  Link to original recipe HERE


Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe
Brownie Mixture
1 Box Brownie Mix (I used Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies)
1/4 c. oil (I had to sub with butter)
1/4 c. water
2 eggs
Whisk ingredients together and spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
Peanut Butter Mixture
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/4 c. flour
2 eggs
Whisk ingredients together and put spoonfuls of mixture on top of brownie mixture.  Take a toothpick or a knife and swirl around til evenly spread.  (Or not so evenly, if that's what you like...)
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. 
I drop the peanut butter in clumpsand then swirl with a toothpick below or use a knife
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...