February 26, 2010

I'm still here...

I'm working on so many projects...

I wish I were able to accomplish more of them...

I'm nesting...

I'm feeling very heavy...

My camera is still part broken...

My daughter is feeling extra needy lately, therefore limiting my time on the computer...

But, I hope you are enjoying my new blog header! It was fun watching my idea come to life!

To compensate for my lack of posts this week, next week is going to be FABULOUS! (hopefully)

Next week is Copy Cat week here on Cook! Create! Consume! I'll be trying out new recipes copying certain restaurant's foods, girl scout cookies, a sewing project, and more!! Aren't you excited? I totally am! I love trying to replicate recipes for foods I normally have to pay for!

Anyway, stay tuned...

It's going to be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog header! And I love reading all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, I'm going to try that samao cookie recipe you wanted someone to try!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...