March 19, 2015

Pencil Sharpener

Image from HERE
You guys, pencil sharpeners have a short life span in our house.  My kids have broken two expensive electric pencil sharpeners and countless little cheap ones. I literally could not afford to keep paying 20 plus bucks to get new sharpeners.  I have purchased many different cheap ones, and those never worked either. THEN... I found this one at Wal-Mart for ONE DOLLAR.  Holy cow if it isn't the answer to my prayers!  It works great - actually sharpens pencils, and not breakable (so far) by my kids!

Halle-freakin-lujah!

Seriously, the fact that I'm blogging about pencil sharpeners... It's the little things you know?!

John also found an this Fiskar one that is similar and works well, but I'm not sure where he got it.

1 comment:

  1. We seriously have the same problem!! I bought two nice ones from Costco, both broke from my kids and lots of cheap ones too:( I'll have to check for these next time I'm shopping. Thanks for the tip:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...