Mini Graduation Cap Headband Tutorial
(This is not an exact measurement kind of tutorial...)
2. I attached a button to the center of the black felt.
3. I hot glued, the felt onto the cardboard to cover it and make the top of the cap.
4. I then cut the base of the cap - I cut out a thin strip of cardboard and then enough felt to fold around it.
5. I sewed up the felt, then turned it right side out and slid the cardboard base into it.
6. I then sewed the ends of the base together by hand.
7. I attached the base of the cap to a headband using hot glue.
8. Then I added the tassel, and my daughter modeled it for me (unwillingly) to make sure it would work.
This is would be so fun for a graduation party!!