November 20, 2013

Re-purposed baby food containers

I know I said I wasn't going to buy any baby food this go around, and I have stuck to that (99%).  However, someone gave me a bunch of baby food and of course I have to keep all of the containers!  I did have to train my husband not to automatically throw them in recycling.  I also have some of these that I use in my craft room for odds and ends from when Jonah ate baby food, but I wish I had more!

I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but they are perfect to pack kids lunches with!  Most containers you buy are too big, but these are the perfect size!  John has a tendency to just pour a bunch of goldfish (enough for four people) in a bag or something, but these little containers are the perfect size for my kids snacks.  I also pack snacks for Jonah in one of these containers if we are headed shopping for the day and just throw it in my purse!   

You guys, I'm practicing major self control not to go out and buy baby food just to have more of these containers!!!


As my uncle asked me once, "Do you throw anything away?"

The answer is, very, very little...  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...