April 16, 2013

Where has this stuff been all my life????????

Picture from HERE and also available there

 
Move over Nutella, 'cause Mama's got a new addiction!!!!   An addiction to Biscoff Spread.  Oh my word people, this is so super yummy.  So good, in fact, when I am forced to share with my children, I imagine a Biscoff Spread commercial where a mother is hiding in the pantry with the door closed eating her Biscoff Spread so she won't have to share with her kids.  For real. 
 
I loved the cookies, but you guys... the spread.... 
 
You can buy this at Wal-Mart, and I got some at a regular grocery store.  I saw that World Market carries it as well.  Trader Joe's has a version called Cookie Butter. 
 
Biscoff Spread is all natural, and I dare you to not eat the whole jar in a week... 
 
I mean, I'm not saying that we did that or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...