February 15, 2012

Ice Cream Sundae Baby Shower

I threw an Ice Cream Sundae Baby Shower for my BFF in November who was having twins!! (She had them on Christmas day - is that not the best Christmas present ever????)  Since I was traveling across the country to throw her shower, I needed to keep it simple and not have a lot of preparation involved.  So, I did a gourmet ice cream sundae bar. 



Beautiful Becky
The Invites:
I made these with digital papers, and then had them printed at Office Max.  The banner is made out of fabric and embroidery floss. 



I made the envelopes (with more digital paper), and tied it with a navy ribbon - Having that ribbon on the outside upped the postage price, which I didn't know until I went to mail them... 


The Food:





I made a peanut butter and caramel sauce that I really liked...



Scoop the ice cream ahead of time and freeze as ice cream balls





Beckys friend gave her these cute doggies at another baby shower she had while I was out there




Typically, I'm not a fan of baby's breath, but how great is this yellow baby's breath?? They had a gorgeous pink too!

Becky's Dad, and husband, Chris both great helpers in throwing a shower!!  And her mom too!  And of course Becky!



PJ's for baby Asher from Aunty Holly and Uncle John - They just screamed Chris to us...

Cute baby Toms!

Cute game I found HERE, But, um... as it was pointed out to me, it should have said "babies"

The favors:  Ice cream scoops!


"Two scoops are better than one - Thanks for coming it was so much fun!"



I loved being able to throw a shower for Becky!!!  I loved meeting her friends that I didn't know, and catching up with ones I did.  Such a fun shower - now I just need to meet those babies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...