February 16, 2010

Must add to your maternity wardrobe

So, I've seen these half tees featured on some blogs, and decided to give them a try.



Can I just say these are perfect for a pregnant woman tired of adjusting all the layers she is wearing?????? For some reason, the majority of maternity dresses are made with jersey knit fabric - the most unflattering fabric really. Those dresses show every line you are wearing, and undershirts and tank tops always seem to bunch up. On Sunday, I wore a half tee under my dress, and it was heaven not having to worry about an extra piece of fabric to tug on. These half tees fall right at your bra line, so you don't have to worry about showing another line somewhere. Anyway, a must have for a pregnant woman in my book. Find them HERE. (FYI: I measured myself according to their size chart, and then ordered the next size smaller, and that fit great. So, I think they might run a little bigger.)

1 comment:

  1. I discovered these (from another store) during my last pregnancy, and I agree that they are the BEST! I hate layers anytime, but especially during pregnancy. I still use mine now for certain dresses and shirts. Can even nurse with it on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...