February 12, 2010

Hard Water Shampoo

When we moved into our new house, I started noticing my hair feeling really gross. I felt like I was getting out of the shower with more product in my hair than when I got in the shower. I then figured out that we have hard water. My beauty expert friend suggested this hard water shampoo. After dealing with hard water hair for about a year, I was willing to try anything. I tried this, and was a little worried at first because it seemed like I was putting dish washing soap on my hair, but I loved it. My hair actually felt clean! If you have hard water, this is something you should try! Or, if you've heard someone complain about it, you should recommend it. You can buy it at Sally Beauty Supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...